Tuesday, June 1, 2010

joke of the day, actually yesterday.
HAHAH!
my brother called me and the conversation went like this

Brother:"eh, help me buy 3 baos leh"
Me:"what kind of bao you want?"
Brother:"any kind, just get different colour"
Me:"huh? different colours?"
(so in my mind i thought different colours as in like the dot on top, which means different flavours)
Brother:"ya, different colour"
Me:" ah ya, just tell me what flavour you want. It will be easier."
Brother:"FLAVOUR?!"
(then suddenly i remember hearing file not bao)
then we started laughing. Cause the whole time he was talking about files and i was talking about baos. HAHAHAH!

As for today, school was fine, BUT i was very very tired!): BYE!


Song of the day: "circles"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home