Saturday, May 29, 2010


Made by my brother, i am not as patient as he is. hahahah! there was one part, while i was making A STRAIT line and half way a tile fell backwards! i was like screaming like mad and he was laughing at me!



MY STRAIT LINE!(:

HAHAH! my brother and i got bored and decided to do this! seriously, we were bored.
holidays are overrr!): school was fine, the only thing which was not fine was the module. I have not clue what it was actually talking about! To make things worse, the teacher was like saying the opposite of what was in the book.( for some of the parts only) But still it makes a difference!! Having a hard time understanding the freaking chapter. Have been playing spot the difference on fb recently. Kind of addicted to it too. super no life. hahaha! bye!!!
song of the day "you got me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home